Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Thai
Home Country
Thailand
Current Location
Thailand
I know that Present Perfect is used with the situation that occurred in the past & continue to present time. But I wonder whether the use of Present Perfect is used in the following sentences:

1) I have missed you very much so far.or I have to say ( I miss you very much at the moment.)only
2) I still didn't forget all the impressive things there at RAAF Royal Australia Airforce Base. I still have missed everything there.or I have to say (I still miss everything there.)

3) I still have remembered all the good things at Melbourne,AUS until now.or I have to say (I still remember all the good things at Melbourne, AUS now) only.

Please advise me. Thank you for your time. :-D
Phorntita

Last edited:

san2612

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Yes, you can use Present Perfect in those sentences

2) I didn't still forget all the impressive things there at RAAF Royal Australia Airforce Base. I have still missed everything there.
3) I have still remembered all the good thing at Melbourne,AUS until now. (or I still remember ................now.)

I'm a student

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
I know that Present Perfect is used with the situation that occurred in the past & continue to present time. But I wonder whether the use of Present Perfect is used in the following sentences:
1) I have missed you very much so far. (or I miss you very much at the moment.)​
2) I still didn't forget all the impressive things there at RAAF Royal Australia Airforce Base. I still have missed everything there.( or I still miss everything there.)
3) I still have remembered all the good thing at Melbourne,AUS until now. (or I still remember ................now.)

Please advise me. Thank you for your time. :-D
Phorntita
1) I have missed you very much so far. (or I miss you very much at the moment.) Both of these are correct, but they have different meanings.
2) I still didn't forget all the impressive things there at RAAF Royal Australia Airforce Base. I still have missed everything there.( or I still miss everything there.) "I still miss everything there" or "I still haven't forgotten..."
3) I still have remembered all the good thing at Melbourne,AUS until now. (or I still remember ................now.) "I still remember..."

Status
Not open for further replies.