Student or Learner
Hello
how are u teacher
i want from you to check and correct the wrongs in my paragraph
all things ,grammar and punctuation

the first paragraph about describe someone i like
and i have describe my friend and this is my paragraph

My friend[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
I want to describe my close friend ,who has blond long hair with eyebrow ,and brown big eyes ,white skin ,small nose, small mouth ,who is tall and thin , who[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Always helps me when I have problem, who has a white big heart.

the second paragraph is to describe a place
and i have describe my college
this is my paragraph
My college
MY college is a very big place, it has many departments ,my college is the Faculty of Arts, it has so many classes ,there is three buildings ,one of them is specialized for administrates, the other is specialized to department, and the third one is specialized[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
For the classes, there is many specializations and each of them have units for example English consists to many unit like literature linguistics writing grammar ....etc, and there is a library where the students can study, it also has cafeteria and a big garden where the students can relax themselves between the lectures.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Hello
how are u teacher
i want from you to check and correct the wrongs in my paragraph
all things ,grammar and punctuation

the first paragraph about describe someone i like
and i have describe my friend and this is my paragraph

My friend
I want to describe my close friend ,who has blond long hair with eyebrow ,and brown big eyes ,white skin ,small nose, small mouth ,who is tall and thin , who
Always helps me when I have problem, who has a white big heart.

the second paragraph is to describe a place

and i have describe my college

this is my paragraph

My college
MY college is a very big place, it has many departments ,my college is the Faculty of Arts, it has so many classes ,there is three buildings ,one of them is specialized for administrates, the other is specialized to department, and the third one is specialized
For the classes, there is many specializations and each of them have units for example English consists to many unit like literature linguistics writing grammar ....etc, and there is a library where the students can study, it also has cafeteria and a big garden where the students can relax themselves between the lectures.

In English, we align our text to the left.
This centering of text is an interesting phenomenon (socially, not literarily). It almost always comes from northern African arabic countries (Libya, Algeria, Tunisia). Is this how your teachers teach you to wring English? Can anyone explain it to me?

(I'm used to the punctuation being in the wrong place, because I already know that teachers in those areas general do not know how to space punctuation).
If any arabic-speaking student wants to learn how to write correct English punctuation, we can teach it here. What your teachers teach you is generally not correct. It is no more correct than if I came to your country and wrote Arabic from left to right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.