Please help with my recommendation letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

applicant

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear all,

I've pasted my recommendation letter Please review it and correct if there's mistakes.

Thank you in advance.

I confirm that Miss xxxx was employed as a pre-registration trainee from July 2007 to July 2008.
During the one-year period while Miss xxx worked with me, she impressed me deeply as a highly motivated, goal-oriented student of lively personality and creativity. All along, I found Miss xxx a fine worker of uncompromising scientific rigor and adventurous spirit. She has also demonstrated a solid educational background and a remarkable ability in analytical skills to diagnose problems and devise viable solutions.

As her teacher and former advisor, I am proud of Miss xx for her academic achievements. She certainly stands out as a student of great potential. During her employment period, she has shown interest in improving the health of communities through education and promotion of healthy lifestyles. I personally believe that it will be to Miss xx’s best interest to enter Master of Public Health in a technologically advanced country like France. And I have no doubt that Miss xx will take full advantage of this precious opportunity to make herself a first-rate pharmacist in the numerous dynamic career pathways she chooses in Public Health.

She has an excellent command of English. She can read professional journals and documents in English without any problem, and can carry a conversation with native speakers of English easily. Miss xx also possesses solid writing skills which have enabled her to compose quality correspondence.

Miss xx has excellent communication skills. In addition, she is extremely organized, reliable and computer literate. Miss xx can work independently and is able to follow through to ensure that the job gets done. She is flexible and willing to work on any project that is assigned to her.

Furthermore, she has established an outstanding rapport with store managers. Her ability to get work done through the service personnel has been outstanding. Miss xx is highly respected by the people who work under her supervision, she is organized, thorough in her paperwork, and is always on time.

Finally, I again recommend this Miss xx, in view of her remarkable academic potential and positive personality, to your Master of Public Health programme. Miss Chong has my wholehearted support.

For your information, I am a pharmacist manager and had 8 years of working experience which has helped to build my own credibility in judging the characteristics or behaviour referenced above. If you have any further questions with regard to her background or qualifications, please do not hesitate to call me.

Last edited:

applicant

Member Type
Student or Learner
Please, could someone help to correct my mistakes. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.