please assess my essay on IELTS score assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

samiralbayati

Member Type
Student or Learner
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important .this trend is seriously damaging our quality of life.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?
you should write at least 250 words.

Nowadays we live in a difficult life and competition between companies in increasing especially in this decade.

There is no doubt that these companies have many purposes by sending us these products and we accept them without thinking of what probable consequences we might face nowadays or in near future for instance their effects in reducing work opportunities and other impacts in the following years on economy i think these companies may dominate us by these advertisements which encourage us to buy their manufactures with complete satisfying instead of depending on their selves.

On the other hand some people agree and convinced that companies are useful to their countries which may make a challenge between merchants and open their minds to import good brands that result in positive effects on their countries neither directly or indirectly overwhelmingly.
Also they believe that they themselves have an excellent experience in this section but no one can invest their intelligent because of lack of many instruments and special circumstances to appear what they have in their minds.

In my opinion i completely object this idea,i think countries must make their own opinion themselves and do not wait others to become and invest and force their products they should make a decision and be independents in every step.

Searching for language

Member Type
Other
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Canada
There is no doubt................etc., this paragraph could be cut into 4 sentences and make much more sense. I think the basic information is good, but punctuation is very important. Your lack of it makes your essay difficult to read and understand.

I am not a teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.