• Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Default news moral responsibility or business..article kindly check

The last but not the least, I would like to focus on the way our news channels approach each topics/issue in the society. Let us take the latest instance; the spat between the Shiv Sena and the SRK. The temperature was quiet low, once SRK was back in Mumbai, and the Shive Sena has even announced that they are not in a favor of blocking the film release. The news anchors, who always scream on the top of their voice, reported that the old tiger is powerless now. They always use provoking tone, as if they do not want an issue to settle down, same was the approach in this particular sensitive issue. After the film was released in the city; willingly (Government version) or forcefully (Shiv Sena version), at the end of the day news channels were again back in their real avatar; shouting on the top of the voice itís a defeat of the Shiv Sena. I am not supporting anyone here; but I want to point to the fact that our news channel always go beyond reporting views and draw or should I put it this way; thrust their own conclusion down the throat of the people. But still hey say Thatís our business, sorry, moral responsibility to inform the public.

sarat_106 is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Re: news moral responsibility or business..article kindly check

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    (The) Last but not (the)least, I would like to focus on the way our news channels approach each topic/issue in/concerning the society. Let us take the latest instance; the spat between (the) Shiv Sena and (the) SRK. The temperature was quiet low, once SRK was back in Mumbai, and the Shive Sena has even announced that they are not in a favor of blocking the film release. The news anchors, who always scream on the top of their voice, reported that the old tiger is powerless now. They always use provoking tone, as if they do not want an issue to settle down, same was the approach in this particular sensitive issue. After the film was released in the city; willingly (Government version) or forcefully (Shiv Sena version), at the end of the day news channels were again back in their real avatar; shouting on the top of the voice that it’s a defeat of the Shiv Sena. I am not supporting anyone here; but I want to point to the fact that our news channel always go beyond reporting views and draw or should I put it this way; thrust their own conclusion down the throat of /upon the people. But still they say That’s our business, sorry, moral responsibility to inform the public.
    No article before names (personal pronoun), you can use ‘upon’ in place of the underlined expression. This is nice opinion on the role of media
    Last edited by sarat_106; 16-Feb-2010 at 04:51.