Post Thanks / Like

Default Please check my informal letter ...Thanks

Dear Anna,

How are you? I hope that you are well and everything is all right. Did you enjoy your holidays in New Zealand? It must have been great to see all those amazing views. I hope you had a good weather. We really enjoyed our break away in Morocco. The weather was lovely and we spent a lot of time lying on the nice, sandy beaches or taking dips in the warm Mediterranean Sea.
    However itís back to reality now and Iím writing to you because of our party at the next weekend. I want to give you some directions how to get to Tubbercurry from Sligo. As I know you will rent a car at the bus station so when you leave it turn left and at the first road cross turn right and drive straight until you will get to the roundabout. Then take a second turn left and continue straight ahead about 15 km until you will see a village named Collooney. There will be two roundabouts in that village. Take a second turn left at the first one and a third turn left at the second one. Then drive straight ahead about 20 km. In a half way you should pass village called Ballinacarrow. When you reach Tubbercurry at the first junction turn into a side road to the town centre and turn left at the next junction and drive straight on about 200 m. You will see a church on your right-hand side. I will meet you there.

See you soon,
    Justyna

Anglika is offline No Longer With Us
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please check my informal letter ...Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nike80 View Post
    Dear Anna,

How are you? I hope that you are well and everything is all right. Did you enjoy your holidays in New Zealand? It must have been great to see all those amazing views. I hope you had a good weather. We really enjoyed our break away in Morocco. The weather was lovely and we spent a lot of time lying on the nice, sandy beaches or taking dips in the warm Mediterranean Sea.

However itís back to reality now and Iím writing to you because of our party at the next weekend. I want to give you some directions how to get to Tubbercurry from Sligo. As I know you will be renting a car at the bus station, so when you leave it turn left and at the first road cross crossroads turn right and drive straight on until you will get to the roundabout. Then take a second turn left the second left exit road and continue straight ahead about 15 km until you will see a village named Collooney. There will be two roundabouts in that village. Take the second turnexit left at the first one and the third exit left at the second one. Then drive straight ahead about 20 km. In a About half way you should pass through a village called Ballinacarrow. When you reach Tubbercurry, at the first junction turn into the road to the town centre, and turn left at the next junction and drive straight on about 200 m. You will see a church on your right-hand side. I will meet you there.

See you soon,
    Justyna
    Minor changes needed.