[Grammar] Is there any wrong grammar In this Article????

Status
Not open for further replies.

nezmon

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Please Help me To correct my article Cause I want to post this on my personal blog :)

The Poker Temptation

Fooled By ZyngaPoker.......
Poker is simply like a sexiest woman who easily seduce a man to love her... and many of them addicted to Poker... and spend their time on playing it all day... And I am actually one of the victims :p, Previously I wasn't addict to this online game... untill my friend asked me to play it... and I thought why NOT...

And You know what?????????????
Since the First Time I played Poker... I've been addicting and hooking on it till this time... I closely spend my time playing Poker 3-5 hours each day... And After playing it then I realized that I was fooled by Poker Huh "Sigh"... actually and Definitely I want to snap out of this bad habit hence I try to busy myself with another stuffs... however hard it is I'll keep trying... because It's not that easy to stop this addiction....

And You have to have Chip to play Poker anyway... Because Chip is the only key to play poker... that's why poker mania always trying hard to grab Chips as much as possible... hmmm As I'm a Poker freak... and I've been Experiencing what it feels becoming/to be a Poker Freak... accordingly I'd rather you didn't play or even try Poker.... just Play another Games... But If You still curious about it... just try it and Feel it......

AND WHAT ABOUT THIS ARTICLE

THE BEST PERFORMANCE at 2010 GRAMMY WAS ABSOLUTELY PINK

OMG what Can I say... But Guys if You have not watch Pink's Performance On last Grammy... I wellcome you to watch and even I force you to watch it... just google-ing or youtube-ing the Video... I was totally speechless when I watched that Video on Youtube... but actually The Grammy was rerun on Indosiar (one of Indonesian Channels) But PinK's Performance was censored so I couldn't watch it...

When I saw the tweets of many Singers and audiences on Twitter that said Pink Was Cool... I've figured that her performance was awesome.. these are some tweets of them..

Kelly Clarkson
"It's official....the age of lip-sync is over. If P!nk can sing live, upside down, spinning/flying through the air then there are no excuses"

Katy Perry
"@Pink you were the most inspiring woman tonight! The one with the MOST heart!"

Perez Hilton
"Pink! Pink! Pink! Yes. Yes. Yes. Wow! Wow! Wow!"

And sooooo Many Good Comments about her performance...

What made me astonished is her capability of singing live while hanging in the air... and her voice stay cool, stable and awesome... and the combination of the music, voice and stage act really really yummy, Beautifull and outstanding... I felt sooooooooo touched when I hear that song, I dunno the title though...

But due to the perfection of her performance... there's a rumor that stated She was Lip-Sync... and I keep not to believe it... cause I can differ the Lip-Sync one and the Live one... thereafter Pink on her Personal Twitter confirmed and perceived the rumor which is still blowing till now That She's not Lip-Sync and She also Stated that SHe hasn't ever Lip-synched In her entire career... Here I quote from her Personel Twitter...

"I hear there's a debate over whether or not I sang live on grammies. I have never lip synched in my entire life. I'm 100% against it."

Okey as for me let's the rumor be rumor, but I'll keep believing that a true diva like PINK wouldn't do Lip-Synch... I LOve You Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink

Oh By The Way If You reluctant to Youtube-ing the Video... I'll put it Here... Enjoy......

Linguist__

Member Type
Student or Learner
Please Help me To correct my article Cause I want to post this on my personal blog :)

The Poker Temptation

Fooled by ZyngaPoker
Poker is simply like a sexy woman who easily seduces a man to love her and many of them are addicted to Poker, [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] spending their time [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] playing it all day. [STRIKE]And[/STRIKE] I am actually one of the victims :p. Previously, I wasn't addicted to this online game until my friend asked me to play it and I thought, "why not?"

And you know what?
Since the first time I played poker I've been addicted to and hooked on it till this time. I closely spend my time playing poker 3-5 hours each day and after playing it then I realize that I was fooled by poker. Huh *Sigh*. Actually (and definitely), I want to snap out of this bad habit. Hence, I try to busy myself with [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE]other stuff. However hard it is, I'll keep trying because it's not that easy to stop this addiction.

[STRIKE]And[/STRIKE] You have to have chips to play poker anyway because chips are the only key to play poker. That's why poker-mania is always trying hard to grab as many chips [STRIKE]as much[/STRIKE] as possible. Hmmm, [STRIKE]As[/STRIKE] I'm a poker freak and I've been experiencing what it feels like becoming a poker freak. Accordingly, I'd rather you didn't play or even try poker. Just play [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE]other games. But, If you're still curious about it, then just try it and get a feel for it.

AND WHAT ABOUT THIS ARTICLE

THE BEST PERFORMANCE at 2010 GRAMMY WAS ABSOLUTELY PINK

OMG what can I say. [STRIKE]But[/STRIKE] Guys if you have not watched Pink's performance on the last Grammy, I welcome you to watch, and I even force you to watch it. Just Google or Youtube the video. I was totally speechless when I watched that video on Youtube. [STRIKE]but[/STRIKE] Actually, The Grammy was rerun on Indosiar (one of the Indonesian Channels), but Pink's performance was censored so I couldn't watch it.

When I saw the tweets of many singers and audience members on Twitter that said Pink was cool, I figured that her performance was awesome. These are some of those tweets:

Kelly Clarkson
"It's official....the age of lip-sync is over. If P!nk can sing live, upside down, spinning/flying through the air then there are no excuses"

Katy Perry
"@Pink you were the most inspiring woman tonight! The one with the MOST heart!"

Perez Hilton
"Pink! Pink! Pink! Yes. Yes. Yes. Wow! Wow! Wow!"

And sooooo many good comments about her performance!

What made me astonished was her capability of singing live while hanging in the air and her voice stay cool, stable and awesome. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] The combination of the music, voice and stage act was really really yummy, beautiful and outstanding. I felt sooooooooo touched when I hear that song, I dunno the title though.

But due to the perfection of her performance there's a rumor that stated she was lip-syncing, and I don't believe it 'cause I can distinguish between the lip-sync one and the live one.Tthereafter, Pink on her personal Twitter [STRIKE]confirmed and perceived [/STRIKE] acknowledged and denied the rumor, which is still blowing till now, that she does not lip-sync and she also stated that she hasn't ever lip-synced in her entire career. Here is a quote from her ersonel Twitter:

"I hear there's a debate over whether or not I sang live on grammies. I have never lip synched in my entire life. I'm 100% against it."

Okay, as for me - I let the rumor be rumor, but I'll keep believing that a true diva like Pink wouldn't lip-sync. I love you Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink!

Oh, by the way, if you are reluctant to Youtube the video I'll put it here. Enjoy.

(Not a teacher)

I've corrected it entirely - you seem to inconsistently use ellipses and capital letters. I don't know if this is a conscious style thing of yours, but I corrected it anyway.

nezmon

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Wow Thanx For the Correction :)
I got Too many wrong grammar :(

Status