[Essay] PLEASE can someone check my essay

Status
Not open for further replies.

charli3

Member Type
Student or Learner
[please can check my paper for mistakes, in a ESL format. i will appreciated thanks]

Solutions towards a Creator’s Path

Victims are people that blame everyone else for their unsuccessful results. As a victim would say “I hate English class” or “I didn’t learn anything in this class.” A victim takes no action to improve, but their inner defense blames it on other people for the unsuccessful results. For example, I took a test and have gotten low score. I’m going to blame it on the teacher for giving us uninteresting lectures. Victims will always give negative feedback to the people around them. Most importantly, creators find solutions to their own problems to make the best choices. As creators it would’ve been different form a victim’s point of view, by staring off strong in class with a high score. If I took the test and scored low, I would’ve sought for solutions to improve. I will be on task and always be making good choices to prepare for the next exam. Before the test, I could’ve study with a friend and quiz each other on topics out of the book to prepare us for the exam. As a victim I waited until the last minute to study for the test. I blamed it on my friends for distracting me. When I could be studying, and not playing games with them. As a victim choice, I didn’t prepare for the test and have gotten an “F.”​
As a creator I think about the choices I can make to advance in a situation. Whenever I didn’t focus on finishing my homework, I listen to classical music. I choose to be more assertive when my friends ask me to hang out to avoid distraction. Also, teaming up with classmate will help me become more prepared for the assignment, which always helps. I would to think to myself, what’re some of the things that will help me improve in my English class. I know Cerritos has wonderful programs to help me out with writing. There’s a writing center and a reading center, to help me prepare and learn from my mistakes. As a creator I’m always looking for the best choice that would get me a passing grade.​

Last edited:

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Perhaps:
Victims are people who blame others for their lack of success.
:)

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Perhaps:
A person with a victim psychology might say: "I hate English class" or "I didn't learn anything in this class". Such a person takes no action to improve but instead blames others for his failures. For example, he might say: "I took a test and got a low score. It's the teacher's fault for giving us uninteresting lectures."

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.