Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Canada
Respected Sir,

This is to inform you that I had applied for Canadian Immigration with my family few years ago, couple of days ago I have received my Visa form Canadian Consulate Islamabad which would be expired on 23rd of April 2010. Therefore I have to leave with my family on or before this date.

Sir, I would like to avail this option in order to file at least my Permanent Residence Card by reaching there. This whole procedure will require approximately 6 months to get completed there in Canada.

Sir, in order to make an entry in Canada, I don’t want to quit my job and would like to continue my services with Dewan Farooque Motors Ltd.

Therefore, I would require a minimum leave period of 6 months (without salary) in order to file at least my PRC as mentioned above.

I would be highly obliged for your co-operation in this regard.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Respected Sir,

This is to inform you that I [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE] applied for Canadian immigration with my family a few years ago. A couple of of days ago I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] received my Visa from the Canadian Consulate in Islamabad. The visa wil expire on the 23rd of April 2010. Therefore I have to leave with my family on or before that date.
:)

Sir, I would like to avail this option in order to file at least my Permanent Residence Card by reaching there.
I don't understand that sentence. I suggest that you rewrite it.

gozuhair

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Canada
First of all, thanks for the reply,actually in the below sentence i want to tell that i have to generate some documents in Canada in order to generate canada Nationality like prc ,please help how to write this sentence in a good manner.

Sir, I would like to avail this option in order to file at least my Permanent Residence Card by reaching there.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Simplify, please! Are you saying that you want to eventually become a Canadian citizen? Perhaps:
I want to take this opportunity to file papers to obtain permanent residency.
That should do the trick.

gozuhair

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Canada
Thank you very much for help