Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: help please

  1. #1
    Unregistered Guest

    Question help please

    I am doing some english language a level coursework and was wondering what the technical term for the quotes that break up text in magazine articles to give the reader choice of what to read are called? thankyou

  2. #2
    Tdol is offline Editor,
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: help please

    The term I've heard is 'pull-out quotes', sometimes written as two words.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts