Phonetic alphabet

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolalala

Member Type
Other
Hello,

I am new to the forum and am still finding my way around, but I was wondering if someone could suggest a weblink for learning the phonetic alphabet.

I am a native English speaker but will be studying a CELTA course next month and could really use a good website to help aid me with understanding and learning of the phonetic alphabet.

Many thanks.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Hello,

I am new to the forum and am still finding my way around, but I was wondering if someone could suggest a weblink for learning the phonetic alphabet.

I am a native English speaker but will be studying a CELTA course next month and could really use a good website to help aid me with understanding and learning of the phonetic alphabet.

Many thanks.
Try these. There are plenty of links from them:

International Phonetic Alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Phonetic Chart of IPA symbols
International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA)

bachigai

Member Type
Student or Learner
hi.I have just been a member of this forum and I was looking for the same thing like you:) I am having linguistic exam this weekend and studying it now. I have some pictures about it and if you give me your e-mail adress I would be happy for helping you.
good luck :)

JACOOL

Member Type
Academic
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Hello,

Many thanks.

Dear member,

Talking of CELTA, I don't know if you would share your experience after you finish the course. I am interesting as well at the course, and others' experiments would be of a great help. Wish you all the best luck with the course.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.