avalderrama is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Is the word usage alright?

I began to familiarize myself with St. Edward’s University when a co-worker of mine from Old Navy told me all the wonderful aspects and benefits she received from attending. She stated to me how much she loved the school and that I should really apply there the upcoming year. So I look up the school’s website and saw what the school that to offer, and honestly this school became a top choice of going.

TheParser is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Is the word usage alright?

Quote Originally Posted by avalderrama View Post
    I began to familiarize myself with St. Edward’s University when a co-worker of mine from Old Navy told me all the wonderful aspects and benefits she received from attending. She stated to me how much she loved the school and that I should really apply there the upcoming year. So I look up the school’s website and saw what the school that to offer, and honestly this school became a top choice of going.
    ***NOT A TEACHER***avalderrama, good morning. Your paragraph is very nice. May I offer a few suggestions? I first learned about St. Edward's University when a co-worker described her rewarding experiences there and suggested that I enroll for the upcoming year. She said that I would love it as much as she did ("does" if she is still attending). After checking the school's website for further information, I decided that St. Edward's should be my top choice.