i search somebody who help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dupri72000

Member Type
Student or Learner
hi Dear

i am Bertrand, i lives in Staten Island, NY i speak french but i like so much english, i seek somebody who help me to writing, grammar, conjugaison, speaking and something to english, now i'm a student to the staten island college to the ESOL, but i want to study a lot of, i have a free time, is it possible to find someboby to help me for english is more important for me, let me what you thing.

i am looking for you?

Last edited:

englishcravings

Member Type
English Teacher
hi Dear

i am Bertrand, i lives in Staten Island, NY i speak french but i like so much english, i seek somebody who help me to writing, grammar, conjugaison, speaking and something to english, now i'm a student to the staten island college to the ESOL, but i want to study a lot of, i have a free time, is it possible to find someboby to help me for english is more important for me, let me what you thing.

i am looking for you?

Hi Dupri,

I can help you with your concerns. We can talk through Skype. My Skype ID is englishcravings. You can send me an email at englishcravings(at)yahoo.com or you can also visit our site, englishcravings.webs.com for more information about the lessons. Hope to hear from you soon!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.