Hi everyone,here is a reference letter from my boss,and i do appreciate of anyone could check it for me.Many thanks!
Reference Letter

February 16th,2010,

Dear Sir/Madam,
It is a distinct pleasure to recommend to you my colleague and long time friend WEI Hua. In my capacity as Section Hear of Technology and Purchasing Department at Shanghai BAOYE Construction Corporation(Steel Branch) I have worked closely with WEI Hua for two years.since March,2008 to February 2010.

Shanghai BAOYE Construction Co..Ltd(Steel Branch) is state-owner enterprise,which specializes in research and development,design,manufacture,construction and maintenance for many civil engineering projects such as public and civil architecture,industry project,sports venue,and high-rise building.And it also supplied services overseas for example,Central Bank of Kuwait,Rio Tinto Aluminium manufacture in Australia,and so on.

As a Civil Engineer,WEI Hua was engaged in steel structure supervision for subcontractors and administrate the pre-assembly for building structures.
WEI Huaís main job are shown below:
1. Study GB(Chinese standard) and AISC(US standard)for Steel Structure Construction.
2. Figure out the budget of the materials that should be purchased
3. Upgrade the latest drawings when necessary and make records
4. Suggest clients some solutions to the structure design if it had problems
5. Assist the clients to deliver the structure goods
6. Contact construction site to make sure sufficient information communication
7. Analyse and administrate the pre-assembly work and make a project plan
8. Control the schedule of the pre-assembly,make sure it move on smoothly
9. Supervise subcontractors to fabricate the steel structures
10. Administrate the site construction of the extend of workshop 1
11. Manage the project completion documents
Throughout these duties, WEI Hua has proven consistently that customer need and company profit are not mutuallyexclusive.

And during his 2 years in our company,he has involved in 4 projects:
1. Hanwha Power Plant Project in Yeosu,South Korea
2. CSA Project located in Brazil
3. Chile Power Plant Project in Chile
4. Extension of Workshop 1 in Baoye Company(Steel Branch)

And here I would like to write some clients and subcontractors under his charge:
1. Foster Wheeler,Shanghai branch,
2. SES,Slovakia,
3. AUSIC,Australia,
4. Tecnimont,Italy,
5. Shanghai Songhao Steel Structure Company,
6. Ningbo Huaxing Steel Structure Company,
7. Liyang Pengcheng Steel Structure Company,

WEI Hua impresses us by his good character as well as his strong responsibility,but what I recommend strongly is his team-work spirit.He can create an atmosphere that make our assignments moving on smoothly and efficiently.I can allocate his significant assignments cause I trust him.I believe his performance during the work proves both of his coordinating and professional ability.

I could continue on with more glowing accounts of William, but will instead simply say that I really do think the world of him and respect him greatly. It saddens us all the WEI Hua must leave us so he can chase his career development in Australia. I am sure that he would make contribution to Australia.

Should you ever need anything,please donít hesitate to contact me.

Yours faithfully,

Sign name

Shanghai Baoye Construction Co.,Ltd(Steel Branch)