Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: thanks tdol !!!

  1. #1
    yaowu Guest

    Thumbs down thanks tdol !!!

    Hi tdol :
    thank you for replying my answer, i think the are serverl questions but the most important is i can express myself freely , i just can say those simply world. If there are some difficult scentences ,idioms and phrases , i will feel double.
    i am a student who study science ,my specialized is information and technolog .In a week i will give my classmate a english lesson about The Telecommunications Revolution, i would like you can give my some advice and
    some usefull material, for i cannot just to finish my task but give my clasmates nothing .
    And there are anothor question i have successful register but when i log in ,it is showing some error ,in another way i can not know how to user the site.

    thanks !!!

  2. #2
    Red5 is offline Webmaster, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,404
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: thanks tdol !!!

    Hi yaowu, and welcome to UsingEnglish.com!

    At UsingEnglish.com we require new members to validate their email addresses. When you registered with this forum, you were sent an email containing instructions about how to complete the process.

    The forum is waiting for you to complete the validation process.

    Once you have followed the instructions in the email you will be a fully registered member.

    If you have any problems with any of this, I will be happy to help you.

    Regards,

    Red5

  3. #3
    Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Japan
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    44,191
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: thanks tdol !!!

    I'm happy to give any advice I can. When you say a lesson, are you talking about a presentation or actually a lesson?

  4. #4
    yaowuhao Guest

    Thumbs down Re: thanks tdol !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tdol
    I'm happy to give any advice I can. When you say a lesson, are you talking about a presentation or actually a lesson?
    Hi tdol :
    first i'd like to say thanks for your warmhearted, i have successed to become a menber of useenglish.com .With your help i will study hard and i believe that Man propose,God disposes.
    I will have my lesson on next Thursday,i can not define whether it is a presentation or a lesson i just konw my teacher want me to say something new,and useful information, can give me some material.

    thanks!!

  5. #5
    yaowuhao Guest

    Thumbs up Re: thanks tdol !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Red5
    Hi yaowu, and welcome to UsingEnglish.com!

    At UsingEnglish.com we require new members to validate their email addresses. When you registered with this forum, you were sent an email containing instructions about how to complete the process.

    The forum is waiting for you to complete the validation process.

    Once you have followed the instructions in the email you will be a fully registered member.

    If you have any problems with any of this, I will be happy to help you.

    Regards,

    Red5

    hi Red5:
    thanks i have successed to log in ,and to be a menber of the useingenglish.com ,the reason why i can log is that there something wrong with my email.and can i get on touch with you my emailaddress is :
    [ Email Removed ]
    thanks
    Last edited by Red5; 15-Apr-2005 at 20:58. Reason: Email removed - See our FAQ

  6. #6
    Red5 is offline Webmaster, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,404
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: thanks tdol !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by yaowuhao
    hi Red5:
    thanks i have successed to log in ,and to be a menber of the useingenglish.com
    That's great news!

Similar Threads

  1. To tdol
    By Taka in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26-Oct-2004, 13:29
  2. Dear Tdol
    By wendy in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-May-2004, 00:16
  3. to Tdol
    By Anonymous in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-Apr-2004, 19:36
  4. TO TDOL AND MIKENEWYORK.
    By Anonymous in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-Apr-2004, 01:37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •