To whom it may concern,

First of all I want to appreciate you for giving me this opportunity. With this grant, I would like to work on practicals in the area of the audiovisuals in Portugal. Ive finished the carreer of Audiovisual Communication at the University of the Basque Country with good marks, and as you can see in my resume Ive done practicals in Radio Euskadi as editor and broadcaster. Nowadays, Im studying english at the time I am taking photos in a Photography Association and learning painting techniques.

In the way Ive said, Id like to work in the area of audiovisuals, because is very interesting for me and I want to have more experience working in it. I like a lot the work in production companys, and Id like to see the process of how an idea becomes in a video. Id like to work too, as Ive done, in mass media; TV and radio are very good platforms to work in, because they have much contents to produce. Apart from that I love photography, so I wouldnt matter to work in a photo studio learning about techniques and lighting. At all, I am flexible with the work you can offer me and Ill try to do it as well as I can.

At the same time Portugal is a very interesting country for me; being near Spain, we have similar habits and traditions, while the culture is different. I want to know the habits of the country, and the daily live of the Portugueses. In my stay I will take the oportunity to learn about the portuguese culture and the language. I consider this grant an opportunity to explore and identify ways of improving myself and it certainly will enable me to open my mind.

I am very responsible person and I think that I have many professional and human qualities to work. I have a lot of new ideas and creativity, and what is more important, I am desiring to learn and make experience. Im very happy going to Portugal and working in this practicals, and Ill do everything I can to dont dissapoint you.
Thank you for your consideration
Sincerely,

Javier