Need to be check my first letter of motivation for masters degree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krissy_Izzy

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hello lads:) can someone with more experience then me in writing letter of motivation to check my letter,I m gonna be very happy:) Tnx a lot in advance

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master's Degree Programme in
Money and Finance starting in autumn 2010. I believe my educational background would enable me to make a strong contribution at the University. I have to mention that I have graduated in year 2009 on departmant of Marketing and got a bachelor degree in filed of Marketing.The emphasis of my studies was understanding the fundamental of Marketing.But aslo during my prior studies i have learned about other diverse topics such as Financial Management,Money and Finance.I found the last topic, Money and Finance, to be very interesting and exciting for me. Having this knowledge will allow me to better understand development and mechanics of financial systems.

I have chosen to apply for University of xxxxx,Faculty of Economics because I really like its module system of study. I specially appreciate the wide range of offered modules and the freedom in making your study plan. Many of the modules offered are unique for me, because there is no equivalent at my home university. Very important for me why i have decided to apply for this programme is because I am sure it would strongly enrich my future studies and help me in my prospective career. Moreover I consider this programme as a great opportunity to get in touch and learn about xxxxx culture,educational system and also to improve my English.

My goal is to pursue an academic career of research in the fields of analysis of financial markets and discussion of the institutional framework of the money and finance sectors,learn
the complex relationships and dynamics of financial markets.

I am confident that with my strong motivation, my personality, I will have a solid foundation for a successful and fulfilling education which will help me to present my ideas in a fluent and confident manner in my future career.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future regarding the success of my application.

Yours faithfully,

Krissy_Izzy

Member Type
Student or Learner
Tnx Gillnetter I appreciate your help,yes I collect few letters and I adapt for my own use.

Status
Not open for further replies.