Please , could you tell me if the preposition in the below phrases are correct and the verbs following them are in the correct form?
If not , could you , please correct them?
1. to draw a line at being expected
2. to be mistaken in thinking
3. she came round to realising
4. he was condemn to spend many years in exile.
5 he resorted to blackmailing
6.In addition to being very clever
7. to be optimistic about wanting
8. he sentenced to be shot
9. to have a flair for mimizing
10 to get over the shock on losing her husband
11. to be flabbergasted at being accused
12. to have no intention of hurting her
13. to be keen for protection his name
14. to be furious about being snubbed in public
15. to be enthusiastic about doing
16. magistrates content themeselves with putting offenders on probation.
thanks in advance
4. he was condemned to spend many years in exile.
5 he resorted to blackmailing his boss
8. he was sentenced to be shot
9. to have a flair for mimizing miming?
10 to get over the shock of losing her husband
13. to be keen to protect his name