Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Canada
If you are talking about the fear of embarassment in English class, you need to visualize something positive, rather than the negative.

There are millions of people who are struggling to learn English. You are very special because you are actually in class, learning. You will learn, and probably one day teach someone else. It's a process. There is nothing to be fearful of.

Mistakes can be funny - but learn to laugh with them and learn from them. You will find that mistakes are the best way to learn, especially when the result is funny (and when you were not trying to be funny). So, be confident, bold.

Every day, at the end of class, make a note in your book of just one little thing you learned in that class. One thing only. You will quickly see, as the days pass, how much you have really learned, and you can be very proud of every one of these steps.

There is nothing to fear!

prabhjot

Member Type
Student or Learner
If you are talking about the fear of embarassment in English class, you need to visualize something positive, rather than the negative.

There are millions of people who are struggling to learn English. You are very special because you are actually in class, learning. You will learn, and probably one day teach someone else. It's a process. There is nothing to be fearful of.

Mistakes can be funny - but learn to laugh with them and learn from them. You will find that mistakes are the best way to learn, especially when the result is funny (and when you were not trying to be funny). So, be confident, bold.

Every day, at the end of class, make a note in your book of just one little thing you learned in that class. One thing only. You will quickly see, as the days pass, how much you have really learned, and you can be very proud of every one of these steps.

There is nothing to fear!

but i need to talk about my fear and how to overcome i have another post of my paragraph can u chack it and revise it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.