[General] Online english classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

srinidhibekal

Member Type
Other
HI all want some help on online English class. I was referred to this site from MSK global . I dont know if it is useful. Can any one please help me out with this?

Thanks

BobK

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm not sure why they referred you here :-? We're not a commercial training organization and we don't give lessons. But we do deal with students' problems about language. :hi: Welcome! Ask away...

b

katydp

Member Type
Student or Learner
I'm not sure why they referred you here :-? We're not a commercial training organization and we don't give lessons. But we do deal with students' problems about language. :hi: Welcome! Ask away...

b
i have some problems wit my fluency, i want to know how i can speak fast? and when i can use however, although, due to .....?:oops:

katydp

Member Type
Student or Learner
i have some problems wit my fluency, i want to know how i can speak fast? and when i can use however, although, due to .....?:oops:
now i am learning english, but i think tha i need to improve my vocabulary and my vocabulary i need help

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan

Braydon

Member Type
Student or Learner
I think online English lessons are the best way to learn. Even I had a problem with the forming a sentence, but not any more. Online courses can be extremely effective.

clevercells

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Hi Katydb, I suggest you memorize The 1000 vocabulary in use sheet,it will help so much,just type on google and enjoy.
But most of all you should read english books as much as you can.
Have a good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.