Could you please check my cover letter - please

Status
Not open for further replies.

samotar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear ladies and gentlemen,

Nowadays, in this fast changing world, it is not easy to muddle through. To achieve success, more and more is needed, and it doesn’t matter if we speak about knowledges or experiences. I think taking part at Tredstonia corporation could be an excellent chance to become flexible and versatile and to gain lot of experiences. That’s one of the reasons why I would like to
take part at Tredstonia corporation.

A few information about my person: Until February 2009 I worked for Praetorium Corp, specialization Industry. I had great possibility to strengthen my communication skills in everyday’s contact with clients, and I also with colleagues. It was also a great chance to learn how to work in a team.

From September 2006 to March 2007 I took part on Praetorium Corp trainee program. In summer 2003 I spent 4 months in U.S. working in Houston, US, where I got first working experiences. It was amazing to see other culture, what, in my opinion, helped me to improve my intercultural skills.

In Year 2007 I finished Economic University Lublana, Faculty of industrial Informatics, specialization Quantitative methods in industry.
In that year I also received scholarship in Vienna to support writing of my diploma:

“Impact of Euro setting up on prizes in European Union”

In years 2004-2005 I have taken part on the JOSZEF exchange program at Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration (WU), where I had chance to practice and improve my English and German. Everybody needs to develop personality to prove and become more independent – this program was a good way to do it.

During the summer of 2005 I also participated in Danubia Summer University,
specialization Financial services (Asset Management, Bank Controlling, Bank Marketing, Credit Risk Management, Financial Markets), which has taken part in 5 countries in Europe (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Austria). Therefore I think that analytic thinking and ability to see things as part of something bigger are my biggest strengths.

I think I could be the right one for Tredstonia corporation. I would be grateful for being selected. If interested, please see my Curriculum Vitae and Letters of Recommendation for more information.

Yours sincerely,

Imrich

InnaI

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Israel
Hi,

I read you letter and made some corrections, changed some things and added a bit of my own ideas :))

I think the professional biography details should be presented in chronological order, but I didn't change much in that.

Hope this will help.

Good luck,
Inna.

PS. Please pay attention to punctuation and capitalization - I think I corrected anything, but I'm not a teacher, and I might have some faults too :)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Nowadays, in this fast changing world, it is not easy to muddle through. To achieve success, more and more is needed, and it doesn’t matter if we speak about knowledge or experience. Therefore, I believe, taking part at Tredstonia Corporation is an excellent opportunity to become flexible and adaptive and to gain lots of experience. Which is one of the reasons why I would like to
become a part of Tredstonia Corporation.

Briefly about myself:

From September 2006 until March 2007 I took part in Praetorium Corp. trainee program. In summer 2003 I spent four months working in Houston, US, where I got my first working experience. Working in a different cultural environment contributed to my understanding of cultural differences and introduced me to the intercultural reality.

Until February 2009 I worked in Praetorium Corp., specialization Industry, where I improved my communication skills and leaned how to work in a team through everyday contact with clients and colleagues.

In 2007 I graduated from the University of Economics in Lublana, Faculty of Industrial Informatics, specializing in Quantitative Methods in Industry.
In that year, I also received a scholarship in Vienna to support my diploma work:
“Impact of Euro setting up on prizes in European Union”

In years 2004-2005 I took part in JOSZEF exchange program at Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration (WU), where I had a chance to practice and improve my English and German.

During the summer of 2005 I successfully completed academic courses (also participated) in Danube Summer University,
specializing in Financial Services (Asset Management, Bank Controlling, Bank Marketing, Credit Risk Management, Financial Markets), which has taken part in 5 countries in Europe (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Austria). (I'm not sure this is necessary)

One of my strongest sides is analytical thinking and the ability to see things as part of something bigger – perception of the reality, and understanding how things really work. I see myself as an open-minded, initiative and enthusiastic person, who is striving to succeed and grow.

I am positive, that my knowledge, experience and personal skills will give value to your organization. I will highly appreciate, if you give me a chance to prove the written above in a real-time job.

Please see my Curriculum Vitae and Letters of Recommendation for more information.

Yours sincerely,

Imrich

Status
Not open for further replies.