[Essay] Young people leave the countryside

Status
Not open for further replies.

phissen

Member Type
Student or Learner
Young people leave the countryside

In a modern times there are more and more gigantic cities all around the globe. Even lot of suburb areas in a just few years became part of large cities or city affiliations. Globalization is constantly spreading and especially young people want to be a part of it. The easiest way is to live in modern cities where everything is avaliable in a few meters.
Also the easiest place to find a job is a city, because of large population and variety of interestes (jobs). There are much more connections between people and therefor more people that can help you in some way. Cities are very attractive to the young people because of it's urban lifestyle. For most of young people countrysides are too boring, they like to party all day long in disco and dance clubs. In cities everything is very dynamic, there is no time to sleep - and young people like that type of life.
On the other hand when that same young people get old, there are moving to the countryside because cities are for them now overcrowded. They are saturated of social, now they want to have peaceful family life. If they stayed in town, they wouldn't have opportunity to relax and enjoy in theirs oldness.
My opinion is that combination of city/urban life in young age and contryside/family life in old age is the best combination. I support the headline because I think that young people have much more opportunities they needed in city than in countryside. Countryside is reserved for healthy life in old ages.

If someone can check my little "essay" I would be very grateful. Thank you very much ;-)

IHIVG

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Young people leave the countryside

In [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] modern times there are more and more gigantic cities all around the globe. Even lots of suburb areas in a just few years (just in a few years - better put at the end of the sentence) became parts of large cities or city affiliations. (what is city affiliations?) Globalization is constantly spreading and especially young people (it's better to omit 'especially' here or try: 'a lot of people, especially the younger generation) want to be a part of it. The easiest way of life is to live in modern cities where everything is avaliable in a few meters. (just a few meters away from home)
Also the easiest ('best' would be a better word) place to find a job is a city, because of the large population and variet[STRIKE]y[/STRIKE]ies of [STRIKE]interest[STRIKE]e[/STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] jobs. There are much more connections between people and, therefore, more people [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] can help you in some way. Cities are very attractive to [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] young people because of [STRIKE]it's[/STRIKE] their urban lifestyle. For most of young people countrysides are too boring, they like to party all day long [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at discos and dance clubs. In cities everything is very dynamic, there is no time [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for sleep - and young people like that type of lifestyle.
On the other hand, when [STRIKE]that same [/STRIKE] young people get older, [STRIKE]there[/STRIKE] they [STRIKE]are moving [/STRIKE] move to the countrysides, because cities are for them now overcrowded (because cities seem too overcrowded for them) They [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] become saturated [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] with [STRIKE]social[/STRIKE] society, (however, I'd suggest 'they become tired of society') [STRIKE]now[/STRIKE] and [STRIKE]they [/STRIKE]want to have peaceful family [STRIKE]life[/STRIKE] lives. If they stay[STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] in [STRIKE]town[/STRIKE] cities, they [STRIKE]wouldn't[/STRIKE] do not get opportunit[STRIKE]y[/STRIKE]ies to relax and enjoy their lives [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]theirs oldness[/STRIKE] in old age.
My opinion is that the combination of city/urban life in young age and contryside/family life in old age is the best combination. I support the headline (headline of what?) because I think that young people have much more opportunities [STRIKE]they need[/STRIKE][STRIKE]ed[/STRIKE] in cit[STRIKE]y[/STRIKE]ies than in the countrysides. Countryside is [STRIKE]reserved[/STRIKE] for a healthy life in old age[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE].

If someone can check my little "essay" I would be very grateful. Thank you very much ;-)

Here are a few changes. Note that I'm not a teacher and this still needs correction in some places.

Status
Not open for further replies.