[Essay] Should girls ask boy out? Help me correct please

Status
Not open for further replies.

vq_iou

Member Type
Student or Learner
Should girls ask boys out?
Nowadays, people live in a civilized society and continuous development. Moreover, women are stronger and well seasoned than the old one due to the work environment, family situation and women contribute effort in development of the country. So, that will be normally if women invite men go out for dinner, drink or something like that.

First of all, I argue that why people are distinguishing men or women. In today's society, many think that equality between men and women, and why the girl has to wait to be invited for a date, a dinner. I think it is appropriate and encouraged for girls to ask boys out. If girls know that boys really like them, then do what their hearts tell. Besides that, people mentioned that the boy would prefer not asking and being able to near the girl than to take a chance by asking and being rejected. Definitely, if girls don't grab at the chance, it might be gone. Especially if the girl is very outgoing and the guy is shy.

Another argument against why should girls asks boys out is that is its action which must be taking charge by the boy. Apparently many girls prefer to be asked out by the boys, some even believed that a girl who would ask a boy out is being too aggressive and somehow unattractive.

To sum up, in my opinion, I think it's sweeter when a guy asks a girl, however there is nothing wrong with the girl asking the boy out. It depends on the girl's feelings about the boy.

I'll be very grateful for your help! Thanks! :-?:-?

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I don't know what you mean when you say that women are stronger and well-seasoned. Do you mean to say that women are less inhibited than in previous times and that today it is acceptable (normal) for women to ask men out?

:)

vq_iou

Member Type
Student or Learner
I don't know what you mean when you say that women are stronger and well-seasoned. Do you mean to say that women are less inhibited than in previous times and that today it is acceptable (normal) for women to ask men out?

:)

i means today, women are getting stronger and more experiences than before :shock::shock:

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Women are stronger and more experienced than before?

:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.