Does this sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabino23

Member Type
Student or Learner
Mr. (Name) has demonstrated the number 1 rule to fire watching “keeping his hot worker safe” . Even though the employee sustained a leg burn, Mr. (Name) has prevented a situation that could of turn far worse. Mr. (Name) is being recognized for his actions and for his attentiveness as being the employee’s fire watch. Job Well Done!

I have taken out the name for identity purposes.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Mr. (Name) has demonstrated the number 1 rule to fire watching “keeping his hot worker safe” . Even though the employee sustained a leg burn, Mr. (Name) has prevented a situation that could of turn far worse. Mr. (Name) is being recognized for his actions and for his attentiveness as being the employee’s fire watch. Job Well Done!

I have taken out the name for identity purposes.
Mr. (Name) has demonstrated the number 1 rule of fire watching “keeping his hot worker safe” . Even though the employee sustained a leg burn, Mr. (Name) prevented a situation that could have been far worse. Mr. (Name) is being recognized for his actions and for his attentiveness at being the employee’s fire watch. Job Well Done!

Sabino23

Member Type
Student or Learner
Is this a site to learn better techniques in writing English. I have been to college, but I still have problems using words (has, have, ed vs. ings, etc). Do you have any advice that you could give me? Also, is this a site for proof reading? I do not want to violate any rules that you have established. Thank you!

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Is this a site to learn better techniques in writing English. I have been to college, but I still have problems using words (has, have, ed vs. ings, etc). Do you have any advice that you could give me? Also, is this a site for proof reading? I do not want to violate any rules that you have established. Thank you!
If you need help with the English language, you can ask for it here. Then it's up to the members to answer your questions if they can and if they choose to, in practise, most questions get answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.