Member Type
Student or Learner
Date : 9 March 2010
To : Aaaaa Bbbbb Co.
Thru : Engr. Dddd Eeee
Construction Manager
Subject : 5 working pay days

Dear Engr. Eeee,

May I humbly request to pay me on the services rendered to the company equivalent for 5 working days as part of my salary for the month of February 2010.
When I got my salary this month, as reflected in the payroll I found out the computation of which was only 25 days on the ground that I wasn’t able to fill out my time card from January 31 to February 4. Please be informed that those mentioned dates I worked at FGH, Yadh. My arrival in Dajh was last February 5; hence, my time card would definitely start on 6 February as my first working day. I conceded that I did not put any remarks of the abovementioned unfilled – up dates because I am not aware of the policy. As FGH has been in a partnership with our company and to the fact that this company sponsors me, I believe it’s worthy that the company shall compensate me.
I am hoping that this request merits your favorable approval. Many thanks.

Sincerely yours,

Engr. Ffff Ggggg

Cc: Accounting

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I hope I have understood your intention. Good luck.

This is to request pay for 5 days work performed during February which was not reflected in the salary I received this month. My pay and computation represented only 25 days on the ground and I wasn’t able to fill out my time card for the period January 31 to February 4. Please be advised that during that period I worked at FGH, Yadh and my arrival in Dajh was February 5. Therefore my timecard for the Dajh work showed a start date of February 6. I acknowledge that I did not put any remarks about the January 31 to February 5 period, but I was not aware that it was necessary to comment about a period of time not included on the timecard.
Because FGH has been in a partnership with our company and due to the fact that the company sponsors me, I believe it would be fair that the company compensate me for the 5 days identified above.
Thank you for your consideration and I am hoping for a favorable response.

Status
Not open for further replies.