how can i write a letter to request student pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayara_mine

Member Type
Student or Learner
Hello, i've to write a letter requesting student pass to ICA.
Bur i don't know how to write well. Please give me some advise and help me.
[FONT=&quot]Dear Sir or Madam,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am 23 years old and graduated from Mongolian National University as a Mongolian – English translator and researcher in 2009. I would like to study at human resource field for master degree ( if possible ) in Singapore. But I think my English is not enough good to study at university. For this reason, I have to perfect my English knowledge – especially spoken language. That’s why I applied for LP Language School. I would be grateful if you would approve my student pass. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I enclose photocopy of my bachelor degree’s diploma and document of security money. [/FONT]
Please correct it and send me your valuable advice.:)

kfredson

Member Type
Academic
Hello, i've to write a letter requesting student pass to ICA.
Bur i don't know how to write well. Please give me some advise and help me.
[FONT=&quot]Dear Sir or Madam,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am 23 years old and I graduated [/FONT][FONT=&quot]in 2009[/FONT][FONT=&quot] from Mongolian National University as a Mongolian – English translator and researcher [/FONT][STRIKE]in 2009[/STRIKE][FONT=&quot]. I would like to [/FONT][STRIKE]study at[/STRIKE][FONT=&quot] pursue a Master's degree in the field of human resources [/FONT][STRIKE]field for master degree[/STRIKE][FONT=&quot] ( if possible ) in Singapore. But I think my English is not enough good to study at the university. For this reason, I have to perfect my English knowledge – especially the spoken language. That’s why I have applied for LP Language School. I would be grateful if you would approve my student pass. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I enclose a photocopy of my bachelor degree’s diploma and a document of security money (I am not sure what you mean by this). [/FONT]
Please correct it and send me your valuable advice.:)

What you have written is very clear. I have made a few small suggestions but it is fine as it is.
My advice is that you drop out the words "if possible." Just go for it. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.