Post Thanks / Like

PLEASE CORRECT MY TOPIC!!!!!!! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!! I HAVE ONLY SEVERAL HOURS!!!

There are a lot of famous doctors, who are noted not only in Lithuania but also in others European countries. The most famous is Konstantinas Povilas Valuckas, who work helped to rescue many people.
    Thanks to your work is get many achievement in various fields of science. As a result of his work was found a Institute of Oncology, Vilnius University. Doctor helped to introduce a electronic x-ray scan into oncology practice to diagnose thyroid, liver and kidney pathology. Also he with other doctors created much methods to heal cancer.
    K.P. Voluckas rescued a lot of people who were ill oncology’s diseases too. His main trends of the scientific activity are cancer radiological diagnostics and radiotherapy as well as combined treatment.
    Doctor gained a international recognition for his work’ merits and got a several awards. He is well known oncologist in other countries such as Germany, Sweden, England, Japan, Russia, USA and others. Also he got a Maimano premium in 1993 and a Lithuania national premium.
    He is a great expert in his field therefore he share knowledge with other. Valuckas led to many scientific publications, programs, teach their younger colleagues, who chose him to guide not only because of his qualifications, but also on individual character traits - intelligence, a payment hearing.
    In conclusion, K.P. Valuckas helped save a lot of people and contended against cancer is easier.

IHIVG is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Russian Federation
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: PLEASE CORRECT MY TOPIC!!!!!!! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!! I HAVE ONLY SEVERAL HOURS

Quote Originally Posted by anzelkaaa View Post
    There are a lot of famous doctors, who are noted not only in Lithuania but also in others European countries. (Do you mean Lithuanian doctors?) The most famous (Lithuanian) doctor is Konstantinas Povilas Valuckas, who work helped to rescue many people.
    Thanks to your work is get many achievement in various fields of science.(This sentence is not understandable) As a result of his work was found a the Institute of Oncology, Vilnius University.(Put the subject first: The Insitute of Oncology...) The doctor helped to introduce an electronic x-ray scan into oncology practice to diagnose thyroid, liver and kidney pathology. Also he with other doctors (With the help of other doctors he also created discovered much various methods to of healing cancer.
    K.P. Voluckas rescued a lot of people who were also ill with oncology’s oncological diseases too. His main trends of the scientific activity are cancer radiological diagnostics and radiotherapy, as well as combined treatment.
    The doctor gained an international recognition for his work merits and got a several awards. He is also well known oncologist in other countries such as Germany, Sweden, England, Japan, Russia, USA and others. Also he got a Maimano premium in 1993 and a Lithuania national premium.
    He is a great expert in his field, therefore he shares his knowledge with others. Valuckas led to many scientific publications, programs, teach their younger colleagues, (I'm not sure what you mean here) who chose him to guide them not only because of his qualifications, but also onfor his individual character traits such as: intelligence, a payment hearing.(??)
    In conclusion, K.P. Valuckas helped to save a lot of people, and contended against cancer is easier. (I don't quite understand what exactly you meant by the last clause. Do you mean that cancer is easier to cure now because of the influence he brought as an innovator?)
    Here are some suggestions.
    Last edited by IHIVG; 15-Mar-2010 at 22:46.