Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking for English native-speaker teacher to proofread

Hello,

If you have not filled this position yet, I would like to be considered for it. I have been writing and editing for many years, and have a particular interest and ability when it comes to making English written by a non-native Chinese author flow as though written well in English by a native speaker. I have edited manuscripts for Chinese scholars; my husband happens at this moment to be in Beijing completing details for a collaboration between University of Wisconsin/Madison and Beijing Normal University (Geography departments). I say this only because it may mean that I will be editing regularly for BNU and would love to start with similar work on your project. I would be happy to provide a free edit of some of the textbook if you would like to see if my editing matches your needs. Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you.

Kindest regards,

Rebecca May
    RMay Edits

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Looking for English native-speaker teacher to proofread

You are advised to post your queries at tesoltrainers here a special programme has been launched to non native speakers of english.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: Looking for English native-speaker teacher to proofread

I am a native speaker of English with over 6 years ESL teaching experience. Currently I am working for a company proofreading company in Zhengzhou, China. We provide proofreading services to companies, organizations, and academic institutions in China.

Our chief editor is a Canadian professor with a Ph.D. degree (English literature), and over 20 years of experience as a proofreader and educator (literature, writing, grammar etc.); proofreading and editing (papers, theses, reports, documents etc.) for translation companies, businessmen, professors & students, government, publishers etc.

If you are interested in finding out more information, please contact me via e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,

Joseph

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2