Looking for English native-speaker teacher to proofread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junexjh

Member Type
Other
Thank you all

:)Thank you all for your warm reply and help. In fact, I should have informed all of you The instant we settled the business. :oops: I apologize for the delay. Thank you again!​

Last edited:

Dianna2010

Member Type
Retired Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Italy
Hello!

I'd like to help. Please feel free to contact me. I am a recognized proofreade/editor. I have proofed manuals, as well as being an ESL teacher. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,
Dianna2010 :)

Junexjh

Member Type
Other
It is great to hear from you. Have you ever done proofreading ELS textbooks for Chinese students? I am afraid it may be different for your former proofreading works.
The textbooks need to be proofread have a lot of Chinese letters, which make the part in need of proofreading less. You have to pick out the grammatical and spelling mistakes.
Since you are an ELS teacher, I would like to know your opinions on these books.
How can I send an email to you?

Last edited:

katherineirvine

Member Type
English Teacher
Hi

I am english teacher, trained in England with 3 years experience. I am interested in your proof reading vacancy. Can you tell me more about it? I can send you my e-mail address if you prefer?

Katherine

mariah2

Member Type
English Teacher
Hello-

Please feel free to contact me. I am a proofreader/editor. I have a Masters in Business and BA in English, both from New York universities. I would like to discuss this further with you. WE offer a service for proofreading for ESL. Please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards,
Mariah2

Last edited:

Junexjh

Member Type
Other
Hi

I am english teacher, trained in England with 3 years experience. I am interested in your proof reading vacancy. Can you tell me more about it? I can send you my e-mail address if you prefer?

Katherine

It would be nice if you can email your resume to me. Would you send your email to me, so I can send you the details? :up:

Last edited:

Junexjh

Member Type
Other
Hello-

Please feel free to contact me. I am a proofreader/editor. I have a Masters in Business and BA in English, both from New York universities. I would like to discuss this further with you. WE offer a service for proofreading for ESL. Please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards,
Mariah2
I can't see your email, would you send it to me?

mariah2

Member Type
English Teacher
Hello-

If you forward me your email, I will send you all my details.

I look forward to hearing form you.

Kind Regards,

Maria Habets

rkazi

Member Type
English Teacher
Hi,
I am a native English speaker /teacher from the U.K. I have also done some proofreading in the past. Would be happy to help!
Kind regards,
Romeena

mariah2

Member Type
English Teacher
Hello-

I was just following up with you, is your need for a proofreader sorted, or are you still looking for assistance.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Mariah

rmayedits

Member Type
Other
Hello,

If you have not filled this position yet, I would like to be considered for it. I have been writing and editing for many years, and have a particular interest and ability when it comes to making English written by a non-native Chinese author flow as though written well in English by a native speaker. I have edited manuscripts for Chinese scholars; my husband happens at this moment to be in Beijing completing details for a collaboration between University of Wisconsin/Madison and Beijing Normal University (Geography departments). I say this only because it may mean that I will be editing regularly for BNU and would love to start with similar work on your project. I would be happy to provide a free edit of some of the textbook if you would like to see if my editing matches your needs. Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you.

Kindest regards,

Rebecca May
RMay Edits

Sukhdeepak

Member Type
Academic
You are advised to post your queries at tesoltrainers here a special programme has been launched to non native speakers of english.

Basset

Member Type
Other
I am a native speaker of English with over 6 years ESL teaching experience. Currently I am working for a company proofreading company in Zhengzhou, China. We provide proofreading services to companies, organizations, and academic institutions in China.

Our chief editor is a Canadian professor with a Ph.D. degree (English literature), and over 20 years of experience as a proofreader and educator (literature, writing, grammar etc.); proofreading and editing (papers, theses, reports, documents etc.) for translation companies, businessmen, professors & students, government, publishers etc.

If you are interested in finding out more information, please contact me via e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,

Joseph

Status
Not open for further replies.