Keen to learn British Accent

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Views : 2,844
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

English is not my first language. I am currently living in Los Angeles. I am very much keen to learn British accent. I was wondering if there is any institution in Los Angeles that I can learn British accent there. Please let me know.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
English is not my first language. I am currently living in Los Angeles. I am very much keen to learn British accent. I was wondering if there is any institution in Los Angeles that I can learn British accent there. Please let me know.
Have you checked the phone book? I believe that speech pathologists can generally do this in the US.
Have you done a Google search for "Los Angeles language speech pathology British" or similar?

TheParser

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

***NOT A TEACHER***

Good morning.

Since you are living in L. A., I suggest you check out the British colony in Santa Monica. I'm sure they would be happy to give you some leads.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.