Status
Not open for further replies.

Martz

Member Type
Student or Learner
I have to write an e-mail to a friend form Australia who invited me to a summer camp in her country (and she asked which subjects I'd like to study and if i'd rather visit the desert or the great barrier reef).. could anyone please check if I did everything all right? thanx in anticipation

Dear Caroline,
This news is just fantastic! Of course I'd like to come. Could you tell me when it is taking place? It will be a long journey so I have to book the flight with some anticipation.
Anyway I've always been fond of foreign languages and I'd like to study Spanish and German, if possible. If not, let me know among which subjects i can choos.
If the camp is not very expensive, as you said, I think there won't be any problem. I have but to tell my parents the exact cost, so how much is it?
The trip together is a great idea! I'd rather visit the Great Barrier Reef, I don't think I'll feel very comfortable in the desert's heat.
It was too nice of you to think of me, can't wait to read your reply,
Lots of love,
Marta.

omfahad

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear Caroline,
This news is just fantastic! Of course I'd like to come. Could you tell me when it is taking place? It will be a long journey so I have to book the flight with some anticipation.
Anyway I've always been fond of foreign languages and I'd like to study Spanish and German, if possible. If not, let me know among which subjects I can choose.
If the camp is not very expensive, as you said, I think there won't be any problem. I'd like to go, but I have to tell my parents the exact cost, so how much is it?
The trip together is a great idea! I'd rather visit the Great Barrier Reef, I don't think I'll feel very comfortable in the deserts heat.
It was too nice of you to think of me, can't wait to read your reply,
Lots of love,
Marta.

Status
Not open for further replies.