Someone correcting my article please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martz

Member Type
Student or Learner
Here's the task, thanks in anticipation to everyone who'll help:
"Tell us about a leisure-time activity you really enjoy" (how did you get started? Why do you enjoy it so much?)

A NEW PHOTOGRAPHER'S AROUND

I first got interested in photography about a year ago.
I was going to Naples for a school trip, and my mum bought me a digital camera because she wanted me to take pictures of the city and the monuments to show to her.
I had never even thought about taking photographs before, it was a totally new thing to me.
Now, it has became an obsession. There are days in which I just go out and about with the camera in my pocket, in order to catch the right light, or a beautiful view, or a sunset.
Taking photographs of nice things is but too easy.
The greatest challenge is immortaling common objects and make them appear wonderful.
It's just too satisfying when a friend of yours sees a picture of a hammer, or a stair, or a bed, and says it's pretty.
I can also edit my photographs with a pc programme, and change their colours, their light, rotate them.
It's so funny and creative that I think I'll never give up this hobby.

1984law

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
Here's the task, thanks in anticipation to everyone who'll help:
"Tell us about a leisure-time activity you really enjoy" (how did you get started? Why do you enjoy it so much?)

A NEW PHOTOGRAPHER'S AROUND

I first got interested in photography about a year ago.
I was going to Naples on a school trip, and my mum bought me a digital camera because she wanted me to take pictures of the city and the monuments to show her.
I had never even thought about taking photographs before, it was a totally new thing to me.
Now, it has became an obsession. There are days in which I just go out and about with the camera in my pocket, in order to catch the right light, or a beautiful view, or a sunset.
Taking photographs of nice things is but too easy.
The greatest challenge is making out of common objects immortal images and make them appear wonderful.
It's just too satisfying when a friend of yours sees a picture of a hammer, or a stair, or a bed, and says it's pretty.
I can also edit my photographs using a pc programme, and change their colours, their light, rotate them.
It's so funny and creative that I think I'll never give this hobby up.
Hi, there
I have corrected only a few minor mistakes. Well written!:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.