Thread: asking

Post Thanks / Like

Smile asking

Dear all,

Someone please let me know the meaning of this sentence:" the extra bump over eyes work". If it's also make you confused so you please look through the context mentioned belows:
    " I am fully aware that eyelids will be a large extra cost, yet I have a question about an alternative way of the dolls showings expressions.Within the attached file " eyelids" I have shown a sample of our competitor's plush " The Dog" . this image shows obvious eyelids. Yet when you look to the right and see our Pug and Yorkshire Terrier... the extra bump over eyes work."
    I hope to receiver the answer as soon as possible cause it's of great important to me at the moment.

Kindly thanks for your supports!

Best regards,
    mayflower
    Last edited by mayflower; 27-Apr-2005 at 12:20.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: asking

Quote Originally Posted by mayflower
    Dear all,

Someone please let me know the meaning of this sentence:" the extra bump over eyes work". If it's also make you confused so you please look through the context mentioned belows:
    " I am fully aware that eyelids will be a large extra cost, yet I have a question about an alternative way of the dolls showings expressions.Within the attached file " eyelids" I have shown a sample of our competitor's plush " The Dog" . this image shows obvious eyelids. Yet when you look to the right and see our Pug and Yorkshire Terrier... the extra bump over eyes work."
    I hope to receiver the answer as soon as possible cause it's of great important to me at the moment.

Kindly thanks for your supports!
    regards,
    mayflower

I am not sure. My guess is he wants to add an extra skin fold over the eyes to make the face more expressive. You know, one like the hush puppies have...these guys are all wrinkled up - plenty of folds . I think he wants to take a little shortcut and instead of making the eyebrows on the dog he wants to add an extra skin fold instead. He thinks it's cheaper but should work as well.
    Just a guess.