can you check some error in essay pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeny366

Member Type
Student or Learner
topic: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Playing games teaches us about life.

All people play games not withstanding how old they are. We play games mostly for fun; on the other hand, we gain indispensable skills from playing games. Some people think that playing games is waste of time. However others think contrary to them. I strongly believe that we can learn important skills by playing games. Below i would like to illustrate several reasons and examples to support my point of view.

First and foremost, i would like to mention that playing games teach us some important skills. Command games like football, basketball and etc. teach us how to act in community. We learn how to act in group, how to cooperate with others, how to understand them easily. Play games teach us to make strategies; it helps to plan our life much more coherently. All of these skills are important for people in order to succeed in feature life.

Moreover, it is crucial to highlight that, playing games motivate us to be better and never give up. For instance when we play football and when we win, we learn how it to be a winner and how to score goals in our life, we understand that if we will give up at the last seconds we can lose everything. Furthermore games teach us that if we want to win we must try hard and practice a lot.

On the other hand, each coin has two sides there is some situations where is my opinion does not work. There are thousands of games that arranged only for wasting time. For instance, we cannot gain any useful information or skill from videogames. This kind of games was created only for commercial benefits of game makers.

In conclusion taking into account all reasons and examples stated above i would like to accentuate that playing games help us understand life much better ,by playing games teach us some important skills, playing games motivate us to be better to never give up

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
These are my recommended revisions that focus on word/phrase selection, grammar, spelling and punctuation. I have tried not to alter your theme or opinion. I'm sure others will/would have there own ideas. Good luck.
Topic: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Playing games teaches us about life.

All people play games regardless of how old they are. We play games mostly for fun; on the other hand, we gain indispensable skills from playing games. Some people think that playing games is a waste of time. However others disagree. I strongly believe that we can learn important skills and lessons by playing games. (Delete:”Below”) I would like to offer several reasons and examples to support my point of view.

First and foremost, I would like to mention that playing games teaches us some important skills. Team sports like football, basketball (Delete: “and”) etc. teach us how to act in a community. We learn how to act in group, how to cooperate with others, how to understand them easily. Playing games teaches us to develop strategies; it helps to plan our life much more coherently(? Find a better word to describe something that fits better with planning and fits with your opinion). All of these skills are important for people in order to succeed in future life.

Moreover, it is crucial to highlight that, playing games motivate us to be better and never give up. For instance when we play football and when we win, we learn how it to be a winner and how to achieve goals in our life. We understand that if we will give up in the last seconds, we can lose everything. Furthermore, games teach us that if we want to win, we must work hard and practice. (Delete:”a lot”).

On the other hand, there are two sides to every coin and there are some situations where my opinion won’t apply. There are thousands of games that are available only for wasting time. For instance, we cannot gain any useful information or skill from videogames. These kinds of games were created only for commercial benefit of game makers.

In conclusion, taking into account all reasons and examples stated above, I would like to emphasize that playing games helps us understand life much better. Playing games teaches us some important skills. Playing games motivates us to be better and to never give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.