please check my essay. if any mistakes occur please let me know thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

capitan

Member Type
Student or Learner
topic:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person's childhood years are the most important years of a person's life.

Childhood is the period of life in which you have no problems, have no any responsibilities. By growing the problems growing as well and year by year they becoming more and more complicated, some group of people say that childhood time is wasted time. Others think contrary to them. I strongly believe that childhood most careless and enjoyable time of our life. Below i would like to illustrate several reasons and examples to support my point of view.
First and foremost, I would like to mention that children have no any problems. In the childhood we did not care about the problems of the world. Children are live with today; they do not care what will happen tomorrow or how they will overcome complicated situations. All that they have to do is play games and have fun. The childhood time is full of happiness, love and care, we can do everything when we kids. We can shout loudly at home we can run up and down the ladder and no one do not saying anything to us. For instance i miss my childhood days where i could do everything, where i have no problems. It was happiest day in my life
Moreover, i would like to mention that, in childhood you can get everything that you want without any effort. Because parents always doing everything for your happiness you can get everything than you want without any effort. You do not have to work, keep family or do physical activities. Children have no budget problems, they do not care however because of crisis parents cannot afford to pay taxes and so on.

Last but not least, i would like to stress that, knowledge gained in childhood has indispensable role in people’s feature success. Children have better memory and more patient than adults, that is why in childhood we can learn such basic things as alphabet, which we cannot learn in adulthood. For instance children learn foreign language much faster than any adult and so we must use our childhood time wisely in order to succeed in feature.

In conclusion, taking into account all reasons and examples stated above. I would like to accentuate that, childhood most careless and enjoyable time of our life. In childhood you can got everything that you want without effort. Children have no any problems. Knowledge gained in childhood has indispensable role in peoples feature success.

IHIVG

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
`
Childhood is [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] a period of life in which you have no problems, have no [STRIKE]any[/STRIKE] responsibilities. [STRIKE]By growing[/STRIKE] As you grow up, the problems grow[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] as well; year by year they [STRIKE]becoming[/STRIKE] become more and more complicated. Some [STRIKE]group of[/STRIKE] people say that childhood time is a wasted time. Others think contrary to them. I strongly believe that childhood is the most careless and enjoyable time of our life. Below I would like to illustrate several reasons and examples to support my point of view.
First and foremost, I would like to mention that children have no [STRIKE]any[/STRIKE] (or ‘don’t have any…’) problems. In [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] childhood we [STRIKE]did[/STRIKE] do not care about the problems of the world. Children [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] live [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] for today; they do not care what will happen tomorrow or how they will overcome complicated situations. All that they have to do is play games and have fun. (How about school?) The childhood time is full of happiness, love and care; we can do everything when we are kids. We can shout loudly at home, we can run up and down the ladder and no one [STRIKE]do not saying [/STRIKE] would say anything to us. For instance, I miss my childhood days where I could do everything, where I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] had no problems. It was the happiest days in my life.
Moreover, I would like to mention that in childhood you can get everything that you want without any efforts. (This might be really awesome; not everyone is so blessed I’m afraid) Because parents always do[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] everything for your happiness; you can get everything [STRIKE]than[/STRIKE] that you want without any efforts. (Except for some children whose parents simply cannot ‘get everything’. Or even ‘anything’ for that matter, if we’d just think about people living in the 3d world countries) You do not have to work, keep family or do physical activities. Children have no budget problems, they do not care [STRIKE]however because of crisis[/STRIKE] if their parents cannot afford to pay taxes and so on.

Last but not least, I would like to stress that the knowledge gained in childhood [STRIKE]has[/STRIKE] plays an indispensable role in people’s [STRIKE]feature[/STRIKE] future success. Children have better memory and more [STRIKE]patient[/STRIKE] patience than adults, that is why in childhood we can learn such basic things as alphabet, which we cannot learn in adulthood. (We can! We just don’t need to anymore) For instance, children learn the foreign languages much faster than any adult and so we must use our childhood time wisely in order to succeed in [STRIKE]feature[/STRIKE] the future.

In conclusion, taking into account all reasons and examples stated above, I would like to accentuate that, childhood is the most careless and enjoyable time of our life. In childhood you can [STRIKE]got[/STRIKE] get everything that you want without efforts. Children don’t have [STRIKE]no[/STRIKE] any problems. The knowledge gained in childhood [STRIKE]has[/STRIKE] plays an indispensable role in peoples [STRIKE]feature[/STRIKE] future success.

capitan

Member Type
Student or Learner
All that they have to do is play games and have fun. (How about school?). if we will compare work life or university with school, then school will seem to us as place to have fun with friends.

Because parents always doing everything for your happiness; you can get everything than that you want without any efforts. (Except for some children whose parents simply cannot ‘get everything’. Or even ‘anything’ for that matter, if we’d just think about people living in the 3d world countries)

Yes it is right,but all parents do what they can afford to do, to make their children happy

Thank you very much, i really appreciate your work, you are great thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.