topic:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? it is better to be a member of group than be the leader of a group.

Everybody wants to be a leader of their groups. From childhood we participate in different kind of groups however only stronger people can become leaders of the group. Some people think that to be a leader in group is not important. However others think contrary to them. I strongly believe that to become a leader of group from childhood is important for person's future success. Below i would like to illustrate several reasons and examples to support my point of view.

First and foremost, I would like to mention that leaders are the people who made themselves they are not born like leaders. With becoming leader of the group you can learn some important skills that you will need in your future life. You can learn how to lead people; you can learn how to speak and how to act in order to impress others to follow you. Furthermore you will learn how to speak with people in order to gain from them what you want. Leaders know how to find optimal solutions for problems, and those are important qualities that every person must have in order to succeed.

Moreover, I would like to mention that people who becoming leaders from childhood are becoming much more responsible and much more successful than others. People, who have never been leader of the group, can never be a good manager or boss. Such kind of people afraid from responsibility, they like when other people lead them and they cannot be independent, and so they could never be a successful individuals. According to recent survey held in my hometown it was revealed that, more than 70 % of respondents agree that to become a leader of group is much more useful than a member.

On the other hand, each coin has two sides, it is worth to highlight that there are some situations where is my opinion does not work. To be a member of the group is always easy you do not need to think about anything however leaders of the group must always think about profit of his group and it is very stressful.

In conclusion taking into account all reasons and examples stated above i would like to accentuate that become a leader of group from childhood is important for person's future success. Leaders are the people who made themselves they are not born like leaders. People who becoming leaders from childhood are becoming much more responsible and much more successful than others