Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
Hi All,

To improve my English I started writing ever day. please correct the grammar and structure of the sentences in this small piece of English below:

---------
Recently, I was reading an article on something about the silence. It is said in this article that we should take break off just for a day from phone, internet TV etc. I strictly went on this suggestion. I realized that I was addicted to many such things. I was tempting for on and off to check up the scraps on my face book, call up to one or other person. It was such a peaceful day and I had a plenty of time for my children to play. I found harmony with in me. I am an Indian and I could relate this day with similar to Indian fasting days. In the fasting day we are not supposed to eat food the whole day or just the fruits or some specific food. I think we need to change these fasting days for food to that for electronic gadgets.

------------------------------------

I don't know why I don't get the answer of my questions in this forum. Are my posting having so many mistakes or some other reasons.

Thanks & Regards
Gauri

gauri_agr

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
United States
thanks a lot Gillnetter.