Thread: vacation letter

khusrokhan is offline Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default vacation letter

I'm not that good in english. can somebody help me compost a request letter for vacation? here is the situation:

My father is working on the company abroad away from my country. He is working there for more than 9 years now. His vacation is two months every two years time. we want to request to the company to change his vacation scheme from 2 years to 1 year. Meaning he can go home with us every year not every 2 years.

I hope somebody can help me out or give me some insights how to composea vaction request letter.

Thanks,

tedtmc is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: vacation letter

Quote Originally Posted by khusrokhan View Post
    I'm not that good in english. can somebody help me compost a request letter for vacation? here is the situation:

My father is working on the company abroad away from my country. He is working there for more than 9 years now. His vacation is two months every two years time. we want to request to the company to change his vacation scheme from 2 years to 1 year. Meaning he can go home with us every year not every 2 years.

I hope somebody can help me out or give me some insights how to composea vaction request letter.

Thanks,
    Hi
    It is not a request for vacation. It is a request for an increase of entitlement of leave/vacation. The rule here is : you should take the initiative to write the first draft which I think you can do it.

not a teacher