vacation letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

khusrokhan

Member Type
Student or Learner
I'm not that good in english. can somebody help me compost a request letter for vacation? here is the situation:

My father is working on the company abroad away from my country. He is working there for more than 9 years now. His vacation is two months every two years time. we want to request to the company to change his vacation scheme from 2 years to 1 year. Meaning he can go home with us every year not every 2 years.

I hope somebody can help me out or give me some insights how to composea vaction request letter.

Thanks,

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I'm not that good in english. can somebody help me compost a request letter for vacation? here is the situation:

My father is working on the company abroad away from my country. He is working there for more than 9 years now. His vacation is two months every two years time. we want to request to the company to change his vacation scheme from 2 years to 1 year. Meaning he can go home with us every year not every 2 years.

I hope somebody can help me out or give me some insights how to composea vaction request letter.

Thanks,

Hi
It is not a request for vacation. It is a request for an increase of entitlement of leave/vacation. The rule here is : you should take the initiative to write the first draft which I think you can do it.

not a teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.