• Italian
      • Home Country:
      • Italy
      • Current Location:
      • Germany

• Post Thanks / Like

Smile hi!! looking for esl teachers

Hi there!
    I'm Andrew, 29, teaching English and Italian in Germany. I'm looking for female esl teachers to chat with, share opinions, experiences, lesson plans and material and much more. Interested?
    Add me in msn or yahoo messenger

Any teachers interested in helping students online in a chatroom in your freetime? There are a lot of members but just two teachers, me and another one. We are looking for others who want to help to keep this chatroom open.
    If you are interested, you can email me or add me in msn or yahoo messenger as well. The website is http://groups.msn.com/ESLCHATROOM
    Hope to hear from you soon

andrew25675
    bye
    Last edited by andrew25675; 22-May-2005 at 11:22.

1. Rocio7

Re: hi!!

Quote Originally Posted by andrew25675
    Hi there!
    I'm Andrew, 29, teaching English and Italian in Germany. I'm looking for esl teachers to chat with, share opinions, experiences, lesson plans and material and much more. Interested?
    Add me in msn or yahoo messenger
    andrew25675
    bye
    hello! Im Rocio; Im teaching English in Spain. Im also interested in sharing teaching experiences and ideas.
    bye

2. ellayne

Wink Re: hi!!

hi andrew..I really would like to share my teaching skills with you , so fell free to ask me whatever you want cause Ill do the same...oh! by the way, Im from Brazil...hope to hear from you soon!!!