please correct the sentenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandu

Member Type
Student or Learner
HI ,

I am updating my performance appraisals.Can you please correct the sentenses and suggest me some good sentences to write.first one is an object i have given my comments at the last.

Review Number: 1
I)Design:
1.90% first time acceptance & sign-off by customers of all technical design documents
2.No show stopper for SIT/UAT on account of technical design gaps
3.Error rate should be less than 20% of the total # of errors for the project
4.TD iteration should not be more then 1time
5.100% schedule adherence on design deliverables

II)Build/Unit Test:
1.Code should confirm to client/Wipro norms, deviation not to exceed 2%of review defects by QC team (internal/customer)
2.Error rate for code should be less than 25% of the total # of errors
3.100% of the code should be reviewed by peer/lead
4.100% of developed code to be unit tested by the developer and results published
5.100% schedule adherence on code, unit test scripts, plan & results

III)SIT/UAT:
1.100% logging of test defects
2.100% closure on bug & data fixes within the SLA specified for SIT/UAT for the project

IV)Go-Live Support / Warranty Support:

100% closure on bug & data fixes within the SLA specified for the project

my comments for that :

1) I have delivered the TD and Build adhering to plan submitted to client. Submitted the TD's to the clients with out any further iterations.

2)Did the development of project adhering to all the processes including TD, UTP, and Traceability matrix.

3) I follow the coding standards to improve the performance of the code and also to give bug free output. I do self code review before sending it to QA.

4) Proactively worked in Call monitoring, call counter Alternate Supplier, CCGeo Automation, CDR Reconciliation and Nationals Improvements - Monthly CC stats projects. Didn’t receive any major bugs on codes developed by me. Didn’t receive any QA comment in my own assignments and other developments for bug fixing.

5) Played a role in the feedback sessions with Onsite leads.

6) Completed SMTD's on time.

7) Customers were happy with performance and received client appreciation for Call Counter alternate supplier and CCGeo Automation projects.

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
1) I have delivered the TD and Build adhering to plan submitted to client. Submitted the TD's to the clients with out any further iterations.
I think you mean alterations (not iterations). What is a TD?

:)

RonBee

Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
P.S.

sentences