• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Argentina
      • Current Location:
      • Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation This is a part of my essay...Could you please help me?

"About five years ago, I had the chance to attend Ms Luttiís Phonetic class when I was doing the first year of the teacherís training school. Those were difficult times as I would get up at 4 in the morning and I would travel for an hour to arrive on time everyday. I wanted to be an English teacher; therefore, my whole life was devoted to studying as much as I could.

Every class, Ms Lutti would take the roll and ask some questions about the previous lessons, holding a piece of paper in which our names were clearly written. Needleless to say, her questions were the worst studentsí nightmare; nobody was knowledgeable enough to provide good answers. Despite the fact that I was afraid of her classes, I knew that I would learn more than Phonetics; her classes were a lifeís lesson."

tedtmc is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: This is a part of my essay...Could you please help me?

"About five years ago, I had the chance to attend Ms Luttiís Phonetic class when I was doing the first year of the teacherís training school. Those were difficult times as I would get up at 4(four) in the morning and I would travel for an hour to arrive on time everyday. I wanted to be an English teacher; therefore, my whole life was devoted to studying as much as I could.

Every During class, Ms Lutti would take the roll (attendance) and ask some questions about the previous lessons, holding a piece of paper in (on) which our names were clearly written. Needleless(Needless) to say, her questions were the worst studentsí nightmare (student's worse nightmare); nobody was knowledgeable enough to provide good answers. Despite the fact that I was afraid of her classes, I knew that I would learn more than Phonetics; her classes were a lifeís lesson(lessons or lessons about life)."