This is a part of my essay...Could you please help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARUK2008

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Argentina
Current Location
Argentina
"About five years ago, I had the chance to attend Ms Lutti’s Phonetic class when I was doing the first year of the teacher’s training school. Those were difficult times as I would get up at 4 in the morning and I would travel for an hour to arrive on time everyday. I wanted to be an English teacher; therefore, my whole life was devoted to studying as much as I could.

Every class, Ms Lutti would take the roll and ask some questions about the previous lessons, holding a piece of paper in which our names were clearly written. Needleless to say, her questions were the worst students’ nightmare; nobody was knowledgeable enough to provide good answers. Despite the fact that I was afraid of her classes, I knew that I would learn more than Phonetics; her classes were a life’s lesson."

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
"About five years ago, I had the chance to attend Ms Lutti’s Phonetic class when I was doing the first year of the teacher’s training school. Those were difficult times as I would get up at 4(four) in the morning and I would travel for an hour to arrive on time everyday. I wanted to be an English teacher; therefore, my whole life was devoted to studying as much as I could.

[STRIKE]Every[/STRIKE] During class, Ms Lutti would take the roll (attendance) and ask some questions about the previous lessons, holding a piece of paper in (on) which our names were clearly written. Needleless(Needless) to say, her questions were the worst students’ nightmare (student's worse nightmare); nobody was knowledgeable enough to provide good answers. Despite the fact that I was afraid of her classes, I knew that I would learn more than Phonetics; her classes were [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] life’s lesson(lessons or lessons about life)."

Status
Not open for further replies.