summer camp assistants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martz

Member Type
Student or Learner
Many thanks in advance to those who'll help me :)

Here's the task:
You have seen the following job advertisement in a magazine:

SUMMER CAMP ASSISTANTS Wanted!
(July to September 2003)

Summer Fun Ltd. is looking to recruit six Camp Assistants to work with children aged 11-16 from a number of nationalities. Priority will be given to applicants who:

* have a special interest in Drama, Sports, or Arts and Craft
* are responsible and can cope in a crisis
* can speak at least two languages

If you would like to be considered for the post please apply in writing. (References are essential.)

Write your letter of application to the school owner. (around 120-180 words)

Dear Sir or Madam,
I've seen in a magazine your advertisement for summer camp assistants, and I'm writing in order to apply for the job.
I'm a student in my final year of school, and have a particular interest in drama and sports.
I have in fact been playing in theaters for 3 years, since I had to give to give up basketball in 2007 and turned out to have plenty of free time in my afternoons.
I can therefore say I have some experience, in addition to the mere interest.
I consider myself responsible and reliable, and I can handle critical situations since I've made a seaguard's course.
Moreover, I can speak fluently 3 languages. I'm a native speaker of Italian and I also have good knowledges of English and German. I've made 2 European certifications which proof the fact: the "First Certificate in English" and the "Fit Eins" in German.
My references are attached.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Marta Vanin

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Many thanks in advance to those who'll help me :)

Here's the task:
You have seen the following job advertisement in a magazine:

SUMMER CAMP ASSISTANTS Wanted!
(July to September 2003)

Summer Fun Ltd. is looking to recruit six Camp Assistants to work with children aged 11-16 from a number of nationalities. Priority will be given to applicants who:

* have a special interest in Drama, Sports, or Arts and Craft
* are responsible and can cope in a crisis
* can speak at least two languages

If you would like to be considered for the post please apply in writing. (References are essential.)

Write your letter of application to the school owner. (around 120-180 words)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'[STRIKE]ve seen in a magazine [/STRIKE] refer to your advertisement for summer camp assistants in xxx magazine and I'm writing [STRIKE]in order[/STRIKE] to apply for the job.
I'm a student in my final year of school, and have [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] particular interests in drama and sports.
I have in fact been playing in theaters for 3 years, since I had to give to give up basketball in 2007 and it turned out [STRIKE]to have[/STRIKE] that I had plenty of free time in my afternoons.
I can therefore say I do have some experience, in addition to the mere interest.
I consider myself responsible and reliable, and I can handle critical situations since I've [STRIKE]made[/STRIKE] attended a seaguard's course.
Moreover, I can speak [STRIKE]fluently[/STRIKE] 3 three languages fluently. I'm a native speaker of Italian and I also have good knowledge[STRIKE]s [/STRIKE]of English and German. I've [STRIKE]made[/STRIKE] achieved 2 two European certifications [STRIKE]which[/STRIKE] to [STRIKE]proof[/STRIKE] prove [STRIKE]the fact[/STRIKE] this: the "First Certificate in English" and the "Fit Eins" in German.
My references are attached.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Marta Vanin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.