• Native Language:
      • Uzbek
      • Home Country:
      • Uzbekistan
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey

• Post Thanks / Like

please,correct my mistakes

In our school, there is a conference hall , where poetry, debates, special events and meetings,seminars,cinevision representations are performed and as well as, panels, parentís education are organized. Our 350-person conference room is also used for theatrical performances and for various activities. It is one of the best conference hall of ... side, which equipped with last audio and video system , with heating and air properties that creates comfortable, spacious environment to guests.
    For more productive lessons there are multimedia rooms, which are surrounded by data projectors, computers and sound systems.Our students study in both Turkish and foreign language DVDs and CDs, and reinforce what they have learned here. As these rooms have interactive lessons, as well as visual and audio are processed.

• Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: please,correct my mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by happys82 View Post

In our school, there is a conference hall, where poetry, debates, special events and, meetings, seminars,
    and cinevision (video?) representations broadcasts are performedheld, and as well as, panels and parentís education events are organized.

Our 350-person conference room is also used for theatrical performances and for various
    other activities. It is one of the best conference halls of in ... side (?I'm not sure what this is - is it the name of a town?), which and is equipped with last the latest audio and video systemequipment. with It has heating and air propertiesventilation systems that which creates a comfortable, spacious environment to for guests. (Note: it is not the heating or the ventilation that make the room spacious!)

For more productive lessons there are multimedia rooms, which are surrounded by equipped with data projectors, computers and sound systems.Our students study in use both Turkish and foreign language DVDs and CDs, and reinforce what they have learned here. As These rooms havecan be used for interactive lessons, as well as visual and audio are processed processing.
    My suggestions are above.