Unregistered Guest

Default Can you please correct this?

Im writing blog. Im treating that, as a english teaching. I know that my grammar is very bad, so can you please correct this?

Strike a balance between rational and emotional appeal in ads.

Making anyone ad is an advanced process. One of question which marketers should asked themselves is what combination of rational and emotional appeal they should use to make ad perfect.

In literature there are saying that, the perfect situation for fashion campaigns is than, when ad has high level of emotional appeal (there are high level of commitment, too). We can see that almost in every clothing ad - they are saying to us: buy t-shirt - you will be better than others; buy jeans - you will look like celebrity; buy ... - you will ... . People are reacting emotional for fashion ads, as in shopping case too. The want to look perfect, for themselves, for everybody around. That's why in fashion ads it's so important to create positive aura and make specific, other climate. Because new cloth is equal to better mood.

So fashion campaigns should be very emotional, provoke to talk about them, break stereotypes, offer consumers something new and fresh. It can be an explanation, why in ads is so many sexuality, religion, politics. Because everyone talks about that, and everyone has different opinion about it.

As we can see on graph near emotional ads are the most effective. So in this case marketers has facilitated task. Because if consumers better accepts this type of ads, then others, they just should create perfect, emotional ad. It's not easy task to create campaign which involves really consumers emotions. Good example of brand, which is working emotionally in campaigns is Nike with omnipresent sentence 'success in sport' - advertising clothes, sponsoring events, charity.

and thats my blog: clothing marketing

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can you please correct this?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm writing a blog. I'm treating that, as a english teaching it as a way to help me learn English. I know that my grammar is very bad, so can you please correct this?

Striking a balance between rational and emotional appeal in adverts

Making anyone ad is an advanced process. One of question which marketers should asked themselves is what combination of rational and emotional appeal they should use to make the ad perfect.

In literature there are saying it is said that the perfect situation for a fashion campaigns is than, when ad has for an ad to have a high level of emotional appeal (there are high levels of commitment, too). We can see that in almost in every clothing ad, they are saying to us: Buy this t-shirt - you will be better than others; buy these jeans - you will look like a celebrity; buy ... - you will ... . People are reacting emotionally for to fashion ads, as in shopping case too as well as when they're shopping. They want to look perfect, for themselves and for everybody around them. That's why in fashion ads it's so important to create a positive aura and make a specific, otherdifferent climate feeling/environment (I'm not sure what you meant by climate). Because new clothes is equal to a better mood.

So fashion campaigns should be very emotional, provoke to talk discussion about them, break stereotypes, offer consumers something new and fresh. It can be an explanation, This might explain why in ads there is so much sexuality, religion and politics in advertising. Because everyone talks about that those things, and everyone has a different opinion about it. them.

As we can see on the graph, near-emotional ads are the most effective. So in this case marketers has facilitated have help with their task. Because if consumers better accepts this these types of ads better than other types, then others, they just should just create perfect, emotional ads. It's not an easy task to create a campaign which really involves really consumers' emotions. A good example of a brand which is working emotionally in campaigns is Nike, with its omnipresent sentence 'Success in sport' - advertising on clothes, sponsoring events and charities, for example.

and that's my blog: clothing marketing
    Please see my suggested amendments above.

As far as grammar goes, please concentrate on the following:

1) Your use of articles, both definite and indefinite. See how many times I have added "a" to the blog.

2) Your word order, for example: "they just should really" - no - "they should just really"; "which involves really consumers" - no - "which really involves consumers"

3) Apostrophes - I'm = I am (there is no such word as Im); that's = that is