CAN ANYONE HELP ME IN REVISING AND EDITING MY ESSAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy4

Member Type
Student or Learner
How to increase your Savings
Have you ever try to save money? Everyone says that it is imperative how much money you earn but I suppose that it is also important how much you save. It is vital to save for our wishes, dreams, future and our joyful retard life. Saving money is not very difficult if we follow two different steps: proper planning as setting up the goals and making budget.

One of the main steps in the process is setting up goals. We cannot be able to save except we keep goals to achieve in which we need money. Goals can be small or big. For example, we need less money for small purpose like cell phones, laptops, etc. If we want to buy TV, we can set goal that after two months I will buy it from my saving. We need more money for the big purpose. If we want to buy a house or property without interest, it is big aim to accomplish so we can set goal to buy it after exactly one year from our saving. Once we decided our target, we know that how to save money for our goals. We will think before we spend money on anything from remembering our goals.
Second important steps in the process are suitable planning such as budget. We have to think about what we are earning and what we are spending. We should make a list of our expenses which we buy every month. We don’t have cut down those spending which are needed for our usual life. We can absolutely reduce those expenses if we do accurate shopping ideas. For example, if we have costly insurances for medical, we can definitely trim down that expense by cheaper price insurance. We can also reduce our grocery expenses if we buy anything which we really don’t want. We should use coupons in our shopping. Too much use of credit card is also not good for saving. Many people use credit cards for things they don’t afford, useless but looks good only, unnecessary. We have to avoid using credit cards for those things. We should avoid spending on things which are only for our relaxation like eating outside, spending on coffee and cold drinks, movies, smoking and drinking. Once we put these things into action, we can able to know possible savings. These will help us to set up goals to achieve.
In my opinion, saving money seems very difficult. It is not as difficult as we think. Put Suitable planning in action for shopping and set up goals for needs will help us to save money. If we use these steps in our daily life will not really make saving money in difficult way. Saving money will help us to fulfill our wishes, dreams and complicated time in future.

sandy4

Member Type
Student or Learner
How to increase your Savings
Have you ever try to save money? Everyone says that it is imperative how much money you earn but I suppose that it is also important how much you save. It is vital to save for our wishes, dreams, future and our joyful retard life. Saving money is not very difficult if we follow two different steps: proper planning as setting up the goals and making budget.

One of the main steps in the process is setting up goals. We cannot be able to save except we keep goals to achieve in which we need money. Goals can be small or big. For example, we need less money for small purpose like cell phones, laptops, etc. If we want to buy TV, we can set goal that after two months I will buy it from my saving. We need more money for the big purpose. If we want to buy a house or property without interest, it is big aim to accomplish so we can set goal to buy it after exactly one year from our saving. Once we decided our target, we know that how to save money for our goals. We will think before we spend money on anything from remembering our goals.
Second important steps in the process are suitable planning such as budget. We have to think about what we are earning and what we are spending. We should make a list of our expenses which we buy every month. We don’t have cut down those spending which are needed for our usual life. We can absolutely reduce those expenses if we do accurate shopping ideas. For example, if we have costly insurances for medical, we can definitely trim down that expense by cheaper price insurance. We can also reduce our grocery expenses if we buy anything which we really don’t want. We should use coupons in our shopping. Too much use of credit card is also not good for saving. Many people use credit cards for things they don’t afford, useless but looks good only, unnecessary. We have to avoid using credit cards for those things. We should avoid spending on things which are only for our relaxation like eating outside, spending on coffee and cold drinks, movies, smoking and drinking. Once we put these things into action, we can able to know possible savings. These will help us to set up goals to achieve.
In my opinion, saving money seems very difficult. It is not as difficult as we think. Put Suitable planning in action for shopping and set up goals for needs will help us to save money. If we use these steps in our daily life will not really make saving money in difficult way. Saving money will help us to fulfill our wishes, dreams and complicated time in future.

can anyone help me

Status
Not open for further replies.