• Native Language:
      • Uzbek
      • Home Country:
      • Uzbekistan
      • Current Location:
      • Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

please,correct my mistakes

Our primary goal is to prepare the owners of our future for life with the help of you and our expertsí hard work within the framework of a great leaderís objectives.
    Especially, the most responsive decision we must take is our childrenís education. We should make the most correct choice to determine their future.At this point, our school is opening its doors to you. Itís just enough to visit our school We have no doubt that you will choose us.
    Thank you for your interest in our organizations and after successful year we want to open new horizons with students, teachers, parents and administrations to the next the academic year.
    You can find the registration principles from our catalog.

tedtmc is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: please,correct my mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by happys82 View Post
    Our primary goal is to prepare the owners (owners of what? leaders?) of our future for life with the help of you and our expertsí hard work(with the help of 'hard work'?) within the framework of a great leaderís objectives(? what are they? ).

Especially,(delete comma, when) the most responsive(important) decision we must take make is on our childrenís education. We should make the most correct right choice to determine for their future. At this point, our school is opening its doors to you. Itís just enough (? All you have to do is )to visit our school. We have no doubt that you will choose us.

Thank you for your interest in our organizations (why plural?) and after a successful year, we want to open new horizons with students, teachers, parents and administrations to the next the academic year. (??)

You can find the registration principles (particulars/details/procedures) from our catalog.
    not a teacher