Bank of Cambodia
# 3 R.V. Kramuon Sar, Phnom Penh
E-mail :
Date: April 30, 2010

Dear Mr. Dett Sokha

I am writing to express my interest in applying for the position of Loan Officer as posted The Phnom Penh Post dated on April 29, 2010 and submit my résumé for your interview. Serving in Credit Department for nearly 4 years with continued success in meeting business goal, I can make a valuable contribution to your organization’s future operation enlargement and initiatives.
What I bring to this position is a combination of team leadership, strategic planning and business experience in banking, particularly credit administration which I implemented the most appropriate solutions to drive continual business growth.
I demonstrated proficiency of all loan administration functions, including interviewing loan applicants, site visit, document preparation, contract preparation, repayment schedule, internal and external communications. I can manage the office environment without supervision. Not only did I work in the Credit Department, but I also join marketing team to promote and sell all kinds of bank’s products and services.
In previous position, I increased sale performance and motivate team to meet the organization’s goal. Due to my success in these areas covers multiple environments, I am confident I can do the same as a member of your team.
My résumé contains additional details regarding my career achievements. I would welcome an opportunity for an interview to discuss your organization’s need and the results you can expect from me in addressing these.
I am looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest opportunity.

Your time and consideration are highly appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

S.Sophal