Reply to thank-you e-mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

habalxhabal

Member Type
Other
Note: I am not a teacher.

I just need help regarding a received thank you e-mail and actually I am confused I do not know how to reply or what to say.

Here is the thank you e-mail I received:

I should appreciate the efforts that you did to ensure all of us had a smooth session and meetings last week. The coordination was perfect and we did not feel even the slightest trouble.

Thanks a lot for the exceptional coordination and efforts. More papers will follow!

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Note: I am not a teacher.

I just need help regarding a received thank you e-mail and actually I am confused I do not know how to reply or what to say.

Here is the thank you e-mail I received:

I should appreciate the efforts that you did to ensure all of us had a smooth session and meetings last week. The coordination was perfect and we did not feel even the slightest trouble.

Thanks a lot for the exceptional coordination and efforts. More papers will follow!

Why don't you try to write a reply, post it here and we'll be happy to help with it?

habalxhabal

Member Type
Other
Why don't you try to write a reply, post it here and we'll be happy to help with it?

First of all, thanks for your reply.

However, as I mentioned I felt like all words flew from my mind and I have no clue at all. I thought anyone could help and give me any clues.

All what I thought of is, You are most welcome :)

Appreciate your help and prompt response. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.